What It Means To Be Sexually Woke
You’re invited to join Susan at her home on Thursday, November 19th at 6 p.m. for a book signing followed by a Women’s Circle discussion about what it means to be “Sexually Woke. The first five attendees to arrive will receive free copies of Sexually Woke and there will be a raffle to win AGIL optimal aging products ($300+ in value).
There are 20 spots available for the in-person event, so be sure to RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your spot.
If you’d prefer to join the Zoom event instead, click here
Please find additional details below, including safety precautions.
- 6 p.m. introductions, book signing, and raffle entry. Please bring your copy of Sexually Woke. Copies will be available for purchase and the first five attendees will receive a free copy.
- 6:30 p.m. Women’s Circle discussion begins with co-host Mary Jo Rapini joining virtually
- 7:00 p.m. Open up to questions
COVID Safety Measures:
- Temperature checks at the door
- Masks required
- Social distancing encouraged
- Indoor/outdoor event (weather permitting)
- Event is limited to 20 guests
- Come as you are from work or home — this is an informal gathering
- Guests can choose to join virtually via Zoom