To congratulate you on your pregnancy and thank you for being one of our first 1000 customers, please use discount code “pregnant” for a 20% discount and checkout
Step 1: AGIL Optimal Daily Prenatal 60 vegetarian capsules: 2 capsules daily
Aside from compiling the most clinically relevant and nourishing nutrient profile for a pre and post-natal formula, our focus was heavily concentrated on convenience and compliance. Pregnancy is hard enough, and when ingesting a prenatal supplement becomes a monumental task because of either the size of the pills or the number of pills per serving, compliance goes down and both mother and child can suffer. This 2-capsule formula boasts all of the most up-to-date forms of nutrients and is easily integrated into the daily routine of the new mother or mother-to-be. This is also an excellent daily vitamin for nonpregnant women with everything we need for optimal wellness.
• Clinically proven to reduce the risk of fetal neural tube defects (folic acid)
• Clinically proven to reduce the risk of miscarriage (niacinamide)
• Methylated B vitamins proved easier to metabolize
• Balances gut bacteria with Lactobacillus rhamnosus
• Helps upper digestive function and nausea w/ Ginger Root Extract
Step 2: AGIL Omega 3 HP-D 60 soft-gels: 2 soft-gels daily
Omega-3s have been found to be essential for both neurological and early visual development of the baby. However, the standard western diet is severely deficient in these critical nutrients. This omega-3 dietary deficiency is compounded by the fact that pregnant women become depleted in omega-3s because the fetus uses omega-3s for its nervous system development. AGIL Omega 3 HP-D is an Omega 3 fatty acid supplement containing 900 mg EPA and 660 mg DHA combined with high potency Vitamin D3 per serving. Optimal Omega 3 HP-D is our superior quality, lemon flavored Omega-3 formula providing 900 mg EPA and 660 mg DHA combined with 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3. The Omega-3 fish oil, in this product, is from wild caught anchovies, sardines, mackerel, and tuna. The oil is then molecularly distilled to ensure purity and stability.
• Has a positive effect on visual and cognitive development of the baby
• Increased intake of EPA and DHA has been shown to prevent pre-term labor and delivery
• Lowers the risk of preeclampsia
• May increase birth weight
Step 3: AGIL Radical Peptide Stretch Mark Repair and Defense Cream (4oz) – twice daily morning and night
Stretch marks are a scaring of the skin resulting from sudden changes in growth such as puberty, rapid weight gain or muscle building. It most commonly occurs during pregnancy. This product uses unique ingredients that fade existing scars while moisturizing the skin to increase elasticity and reduce the risk of new stretch marks forming.
•Fades the appearance of stretch marks (striae)
• Moisturizes and nourishes skin for increased elasticity
• Reduces inflammation caused by stress on the skin
• Provides a smoother surface and even complexion
• Helps prevent the occurrence of future stretch marks