Step 1: 3 Bottles AGIL Optimal Daily Prenatal 60 vegetarian capsules: 2 capsules daily
Aside from compiling the most clinically relevant and nourishing nutrient profile for a pre and post-natal formula, our focus was heavily concentrated on convenience and compliance. Pregnancy is hard enough, and when ingesting a prenatal supplement becomes a monumental task because of either the size of the pills or the number of pills per serving, compliance goes down and both mother and child can suffer. This 2-capsule formula boasts all of the most up-to-date forms of nutrients and is easily integrated into the daily routine of the new mother or mother-to-be. This is also an excellent daily vitamin for non-pregnant women with everything we need for optimal wellness.
• Clinically proven to reduce risk of fetal neural tube defects (folic acid)
• Clinically proven to reduce the risk of miscarriage (niacinamide)
• Methylated B vitamins proven easier to metabolize
• Balances gut bacteria with Lactobacillus rhamnosus
• Helps upper digestive function and nausea w/ Ginger Root Extract
Step 2: 3 Bottles AGIL Omega 3 HP-D 60 soft-gels: 2 soft-gels daily
Omega-3s have been found to be essential for both neurological and early visual development of the baby. However, the standard western diet is severely deficient in these critical nutrients. This omega-3 dietary deficiency is compounded by the fact that pregnant women become depleted in omega-3s because the fetus uses omega-3s for its nervous system development. AGIL Omega 3 HP-D is an Omega 3 fatty acid supplement containing 900 mg EPA and 660 mg DHA combined with high potency Vitamin D3 per serving. Optimal Omega 3 HP-D is our superior quality, lemon flavored Omega-3 formula providing 900 mg EPA and 660 mg DHA combined with 1,000 IU of Vitamin D3. The Omega-3 fish oil, in this product, is from wild caught anchovies, sardines, mackerel, and tuna. The oil is then molecularly distilled to ensure purity and stability.
• Has a positive effect on visual and cognitive development of the baby
• Increased intake of EPA and DHA has been shown to prevent pre-term labor and delivery
• Lowers the risk of preeclampsia
• May increase birth weight