- This event has passed.
Open to Possibility
After an incredibly successful in-person, outdoor, socially-spaced (combined with a live virtual zoom option) Women’s Circle event in November, I’m excited to announce we’ll be returning to our circle in January, and every subsequent 4th Thursday of the month, conditions and holidays permitting. With a focus for the January event being “Open to Possibility,” I want to ensure we’re starting this year off right.
I invite you to join us on Thursday, January 28th, in Houston from 6:00pm-8:30pm CT. The in-person address in central Houston will be sent with your confirmation the day before the event. For prior attendees, the location is the same. If you’d prefer the virtual event RSVP, you can find it here.
Bring your copy of “Sexually Woke” for me to sign, or buy one at the event. As usual, we will have a fun raffle for a book and other goodies. Register now!
To hear some soundbites from the last Women’s Circle, click here
- 6 p.m. Arrivals and book-signing begins
- 6:30 p.m. Women’s Circle discussion begins
COVID Safety Measures:
- Temperature checks at the door
- Masks required
- Social distancing encouraged
- Indoor/outdoor event (weather permitting)
- Event is limited to 20 guests
- Come as you are from work or home — this is an informal gathering
- Guests can choose to join virtually via Zoom